August 13, 2007
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Just to save time, I’m only going to list the items from KFC that ARE safe to eat:
- Dipping wings without sauce
- KFC Snackers – fish or cheese flavors
- Caesar side salad without dressing or croutons – yummy, huh?
- Hidden Valley Golden Italian light dressing
- Creamy Parmesan Caesar Dressing
- Parmesan Garlic Croutons – no clue why both the croutons and the dressing are safe on their own, but not when combined with the Caesar salad.
- KFC Famous Bowls – Rice with Gravy
- They claim all their dipping sauces and mayonnaises are MSG free.
- Sandwich fixings are all ok
- Baked Beans
- Cole Slaw
- Corn on the cob
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Mashed potatoes
- Potato Salad
- They claim Baked Cheetos are safe, but a quick check of the ingredients list shows MSG. Don’t eat the Cheetos.
- All their desserts are safe to eat.